Sunday, June 15, 2014

You are my sonshine

I was invited to be a GD for June at Color Me Scrappy, and this is the 2nd lo I made, for June 15th reveal challenge #64, with this beautiful palette:
There's a twist to use some floral patterned paper.
This is what I came up with:
I used some 'old' papers I had from Kaisercraft, October Afternoon and Basic Grey. I also used some StudioFourteen40' goodies - flairs (
I used June sketch from Kreative Koncepts:
Here are some close-ups on the details:




Thank you, Tammy, for invitng me to be your GD for June. I had so much fun playing with you this months.
Thank you all for taking the time and visitng my blog. your comments are much appreciated.

3 comments:

zenevak said...

Fantastic layout! I love how you have interpreted the sketch and the folds in the paper are a great touch. Thank you for joining us at Kreative Koncepts.

Lizzy Hill said...

AMAZING...looove the 'fold backs', the colours the flair...the whole page looks wonderful:):)

Val-Belle said...

OMG it feels like I haven't been here in forever... I have struggled so to get all my blog visits done since I got back and now that I am looking after the grandies two days a week it seems like I have time for little else. How is the move going. Not too traumatic I hope :D
Anyway I love this layout and your take on the sketch. Such a cute photo of your boy sporting sexy shades too... You have evolved into an amazing scrapbooker and I just love your style. xx