Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Sunshine in My Life - Sketchabilities April 30th reveal

Edit: one of the Top 3 at Color Me Scrappy!
Thank you!

It's reveal day at Sketchabilities with sketch #114:
This is a bitter-sweet post, as it's my last layout as a designer at Sketchabilities. I had a lot of fun being on this DT, with the fab sketches by Karan, but the time has come to move on and to make room for new talented ladies.
The photo is of my youngest, when he was 16 months old. love his cute smile. :)))
Again I used my April counterfeit kit (I used reverse side of some of the pp).
My inspiration for the colors were from the beautiful palette at Color Me Scrappy #60. I saw it at Mary Bennetts' blog and loved her layout so much I had to participate too. You should pop over to Mary's blog, this lady is so so talented! anyway, here's CMS color palette:
I used a flair from StudioFourteen40 and some vellum embellishments from the store (flair - just be 11; vellum circles - everyday (dots) set 1 - soon will be available) . 
Here are a few close-ups on the details:


 



Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. I appreciate every comment you care to leave me.

5 comments:

Tammi said...

what a gorgeous layout!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!!!

Maria said...

Oh, what a sunny kid! Very nice layout!

Dolly B said...

Beautiful layout Libeeti,you have combined all your embellishments so beautifully. Lovely close ups of your work. Gorgeous photo and love the touches of blue. Great take on the sketch and thank you for joining in at CMS
Mary x

Lizzy Hill said...

Looove this one & I have to agree with you about Mary:):) The layers & those doilies...they look fabulous! I keep looking at CMS & just don't get a chance to join in...'one day'...gee your time has gone quick here at Sketchabilities...I shall miss your monthly inspiration!!!!

JJsMomSteph said...

Love the stacked matting, spray mist and clouds! Great clustering and use of the color scheme! Thanks for joining us at CMS!