Saturday, March 22, 2014

La Défense

CSI joined forces with Archi-Scraps for an inspiring challenge.
Here's the inspiration photo with the case file CC-1:
The minute I saw this case file, with the inspiration photo, I knew right away I will scrap with a photo from La Défense, on my last day at Paris, back on 1997. I took many photos there, but the best for this challenge was with this colorful stripes building, showing through the tree, with the blue sky above.
I used March sketch from Boys Rule, designed by Laura Whitaker:
My clues to solve the case were:
Scheme - all colors are here.
Evidence - stripes, decorative border, trees, architectural accents (the Eiffel Tower stamp), clouds (on the flair button), zig-zag.
Testimony - my jouranling is about the contrast between the architecture of the 'old' Paris, and the one on La Défense. I also used the IW see (sight) and walk: "After walking days in the streets of classic Paris, visiting old buildings with architecture from old centuries, I finally came, on my last day at Paris, to La Défense. The sight of the skyscrapers, with the futuristic architecture was an amazing sight. A perfect ending of a gorgeous tour in this city."
Here are some close-ups on the details:



Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. I appreciate every comment you care to leave me.
שילוב של 3 אתגרים בדף אחד - סקיצה ושני אתגרים של השראה, הפעם ממבנה ארכיטקטוני. בחרתי בתמונה שצילמתי ברובע לה דפאנס בפריז (תמונה אחת מיני רבות). ביקרתי שם לראשונה בשנת 1997, ביום האחרון לטיול, והמראה של גורדי השחקים עם העיצוב העתידני, היה מראה מדהים, במיוחד על רקע השוטטות המרובה ברחובות פריז הקלאסית, עם בנייניה מהמאות הקודמות.
הפעם דף עם עיצוב פשוט, ללא מדיומים שונים, רק דפים, חותמות, סרטים, פאנצ'ים וכפתורי מתכת.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר ואני מאד מעריכה את כל מי שטורחת ומשאירה תגובה. אני נהנית מאד לקרוא את התגובות שלכן.

7 comments:

מושית10 said...

עיצוב עדין ויפה מאד. שילוב אופטימלי בעיניי של כל האלמנטים והצבעים. אהבתי מאד את הדף המוקד ואת הדרך , בה שילבת אותו בדף.

Polly said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the punched border along the page edges and fabulous photo! :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic page, love what you did in the corner! so glad you joined us at Boys Rule!

Julene Matthews said...

Great tree and borders. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous page! I love all the different patterns and colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Boys Rule.

Jane said...

What a great page - well done. Thanks for playing along with us on Archi.

DebiJ said...

What a fabulous page Libeeti!Great sketch you choose, fab photo & the best embellies.
Thank you for playing along with us at Archiscraps in this collaboration with CSI.
Debi - DT@Archiscraps