Friday, January 3, 2014

Winter Days - Jan Counterfeit Kit


It has been (too) long time since I playes with CKC, and one of my New Year's resolutions is to get back to this fab blog.
Here's the inspiration kit - Hip 2 Be Square's December kit:
And the embellishment inspiration kit Oh Deer Me December embellishment kit:
I was inspired by the colors - light kraft, light blue, greeny teal, white, gray and touches of pink. 
Since I hardly use pink, I took it to more redish colors.
I also counterfeited some of the embellies - sprakling stars on wires, wood stars, buttons stickers, vellum arrows. Here are my counterfeited items:
And my embellishment kit:
Lots of alphas (I just couldn't decide what I'll be using...):
Add-on kit, with a fabric flower and a paper flower (both made by me!):
And close-ups on the handmade flowers:


I reserve the right to add stamps, inks, masks, mists, distress stain etc., modeling paste, gesso and more flowers.
I have so many snow photos from last month's storm that need to be scrapped...
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
זמן רב לא השתתפתי בבלוג של קיט החיקוי, ואחת ההחלטות לשנה החדשה היא לחזור ולהשתתף שם. זו דרך נפלאה להשתמש במלאי החומרים שממילא יש אצלי (ולהצדיק את הרכישות הבאות..). 
עיקר ההשראה שלי היה מהצבעים - קראפט בהיר, גוונים שונים של תכלת, אפור, לבן ונגיעות של ורוד. מאחר שאני בקושי משתמשת בורוד, הסבתי אותו לגוונים יותר אדומים.
הכנתי קיט די גדול (זה תמיד כך....), וגם תוספות - פרח מבד ופרח מנייר שהכנתי בעצמי.
יש די הרבה תמונות מסופת השלג שהייתה לפני 3 שבועות, כך שיש עם מה לעבוד....
תודה שקפצתן לבקר בבלוג שלי ושיהיה סופ"ש נפלא!

12 comments:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...

So glad to see you! Your kit looks awesome! Those flowers are gorgeous!

**Bethany

Tina Campbell said...

Love the patter paper you chose for your kit!

petrii said...

I LOVE your kit and visiting you again =) I just LOVE your blog and your lovely work. This will be fun to work with.
Blessings ~~ dawn

dstandard said...

Awesome kit! Love your flowers - they are just gorgeous!

Julene Matthews said...

Wow! Glad to see you on CKC again.Your flowers are amazing and your choices of pp are colourful

cinmfoster said...

Very pretty kit. Looking forward to seeing you creations.

Lesley G said...

Fab kit, those flowers are gorgeous :)

Annie Claxton said...

You've really got my cogs turning Libeeti! Hope to be joining in with CKC this year - love the whole idea of it.
Your counterfeit embellies look amazing! :o)

Sassy Breese said...

Very happy to see you back. I have missed you and your breathtaking creations. Your paper flower is sublime.

Sassy Breese said...

Very happy to see you again. Missed you and your artistic inspirations. Your paper flower is sublime.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Always a beautifully crafted kit! So happy to see you back with us :~)

Tara O said...

Very pretty kit! I love your add-on flowers, especially the handmade flower. I wanted to reach through the screen and snag it for the birdhouse I am altering.