Friday, October 25, 2013

Chinese Hat

case file #94 at CSI

This another lo I've made for case file #94 at CSI, but with a totally different approach - more artsy and funky than my other take on this case file. I think it's great to see two different takes on the same color palette.
My clues to solve the case were:
Evidence - stack something (did I say anything about layers and layers? LOL), woodgrain, something crinckled (some of the dp).
Testimony - record a funny story. The photo are of my youngest, the drama king of our home. On a Tae Kwon Do test there were yellow cones, and they reminded my boy of a chinese hat. I had to take those photos... LOL My journaling says: "In the middle of the Tae Kwon Do stage test, the yellow cones reminded you of a chinese hat. Right away you put the cone on your head, and immediately your fingesr pulled your eys to look like chinese eyes. And there you were 'chinese babaingi' (it's a nickname he got once his eyes got swollen cause of a mosquito bite).
Here are some close-ups on the details:




Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. Your comments are much appreciated.
דף נוסף שהכנתי לאתגר ב-CSI, עם אותה פלטת צבעים, אבל בסגנון אחר לגמרי מהדף הקודם. התמונות הן של צעיר הבנים, מלך הדרמה בביתנו. במבחן דרגה בטאיקוונדו פוזרו קונוסים צהובים לצורך התרגילים, והם הזכירו לו כובע סיני. מייד הוא חבש אחד מהקונוסים על ראשו, ועם אצבעותיו משך את העיניים שיהיו מלוכסנות, והנה הוא סיני. אי אפשר היה לעמוד בקסמו השובבי :-).
תודה שקפצתן לבקר בבלוג שלי, וכמו תמיד, אשמח לקרוא את תגובותיכן.
סופ"ש נפלא.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving this grungy layout, Libeeti - the design is awesome!! Loving the layering and the paint!! Beautiful work!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Totally GORGEOUS....love the way you've used those threads & my gosh! Your layers are...staggering:):) As always, LOOOVE having you join us at Scrap Friends:):)

פיק פוק - עינבל said...

דף מקסים - אהבתי את השכבות ואת החוט רקמה - רעיון מקסים
וכמובן הבן מתוק

Jasmine S said...

Oh I love it. The texture, the layers, the colour. And just a great interpretation of the sketch.

Jasmine S said...

This looks fabulous. From the colour to the texture to the layers. Love your use of the sketch

sannalippert said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch!! love your take! thanks for playing along with us at SF :)

זהבית שקד said...

דף מקסים!!

Sarah said...

I really love this! The paint drips are perfection!