Thursday, August 8, 2013

My August Counterfeit Kit

This month I wanted to play again with Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, and decided to go on a smaller sized kit, and I also wanted to use some of the scraps around.
Here's the kit to counterfeit, from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out:
My guidlines for counterfeiting the kit were mostly the colors (kraft, aqua/light blue, red and black), and by some of the patterns (diagonal stripes, chevrons).
I also gathered some selfmade tags and arrows, tickets, rafia ropes, wood veneer arrows, dew drops,  washi tapes, flair buttons and mists. 
Here's my add-on embellishments kit:
I really hope that with a smaller kit and some ideas in my mind, I will be able to make a few layouts this month (my muse is in a slow motion mood...).
Thank you for stopping by!
החלטתי לשחק קצת עם קיט החיקוי החודש, אבל ללכת על קיט מצומצם, קטן יחסית לקיטים שבעבר הכנתי.  אולי עם קיט קטן יותר, וכמה רעיונות בראש, אצליח להכין כמה עמודים (המוזה בפאזה איטית למדי לאחרונה...).
רציתי גם להשתמש בשאריות דפים, לפעמים שאריות די קטנות, כדי להקטין את הכמות שמתרוצצת פה (ואז יהיה לי תירוץ והצדקה לקנות חומרים חדשים...), ואספתי גם כמה תגיות ג'ורנלינג שהכנתי בעצמי, עם חיצים, וואשי טייפ שונים, תגיות מוכנות, חיצים מעץ ועוד כל מיני קישוטים.
בתקווה להתנעה של המוזה....
תודה שקפצתן לבקר!

4 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

This looks like it will be fun to use up.I like those little arrows.

Lesley G said...

Love it :)

Margie said...

Love your kit, some times smaller really is better!

sassyscrapper said...

Hi Libeeti! So nice to see you again! Your kit reminds me of the red, white and blue of the US :) Have fun playing along this month.